Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Evening at Tri-Arts


It's in a converted barn...


The friendly ticket-pick-up lady...


I went to see "Kellie Johnson, One Night Only!" - she's a well-known performer from New York City, who did a revue of Broadway songs...


The current mainstage show playing is Will Rogers' Follies.


I amused myself at intermission taking pictures in the dark!


(Because obviously they wouldn't let me take pictures inside the theatre!)


One more of these..


Then, walking home, a few more nighttime shots - this one, of the clock tower with clouds lit up in the moonlight...


And this one - the church, lit from the ground - I thought about photoshopping the shot to show myself in a little more flattering light...but I decided to stick with honest photojournalism!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home