Saturday, August 05, 2006

Sharon Craft Fair 2006


It was a gorgeous day -- lots of dogs were out and about.



My neighbor Ro had her sculpture on display



Handmade handbags...



She makes jewelry out of one-of-a-kind beads - the ones on the top right are from Mali and quite old. I bought three pairs of earrings - my only purchase of the day.



These are some kind of rubber - I think they're for knitting needles. I love them!



It's a long day if your mom is into crafts!



I bet these sell well on sunny days!



These were kinda cool too!



I had no idea there were this many flavors of honey!



He comes to all the events around town to demonstrate blacksmithing - he's trying to keep the art alive!



I'm not sure what he was making, though.



Fish ornaments, anyone?



Lovely paintings of local scenes.



This one is begging for a funny caption!



Why's he relaxing while she works the booth?



Nice slogan - my daughter got one of those princess crowns - to add to her vast collection! I don't think that lady was thrilled about my taking her picture (no, I didn't ask!)



My favorite booth of the day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Icarus said...

If she didn't like it, to hell with her! You achieved another great photo-reportage of a Sharon event. And I love the mobile-looking things!

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home